What Are the Top 5 Features I Should Look for When Shopping for a Storage Facility?
A storage facility is a great place to safely keep your items somewhere other than at home. You should look for amenities and features that fit your things in a storage unit. This blog explains the top five features that you should look for when shopping for a storage facility.
- Enhanced security and safety measures: When shopping for a storage unit, security and safety features should be your utmost priority. You should be careful to check the security feature of your unit before you decide. Is there good lighting?
- Accessibility: It is crucial to find out how accessible storage units are available in the market. Can you get into the unit whenever you want? Does it have wheelchair accessibility? Does the storage facility control access and record who goes in and out?
- Climate controlled unit: Storage facilities with climate-controlled features are important for your storage items. You would not want big fluctuations in temperature. Look for storage facilities where space temperature and humidity levels are kept within certain parameters.
- Warranty or guarantee options: What does the storage facility offer to guarantee the safety of your items?
- Cost: Cost is a major factor when looking for a storage unit. Some storage facilities are a bit cheaper while others are very expensive. Choose a storage unit that fits your budget.
When buying a storage unit for your needs it is important to take your time to research the features that you want. Make sure you will feel safe visiting your unit, and that you feel like your precious belongings are also safe when you are not there.
Yaletown Mini Storage offers brightly lit, clean, affordable storage units in downtown Vancouver. Most units have 8-foot ceilings, and there are no access fees or limitations.
If you have any questions about this article or our downtown Vancouver storage units, contact us at (604) 603-5885.
Post a Reply